Mono Implant Academy
"Revolutionize Your Dental Practice with All-on-1™ Mono Implant Academy's FULL MOUTH Implant Training Program"
Register For Our Next Seminar
All-on-4™ verses All-on-1™
Sign Up For Our Next Mono Implant Training Seminar
"Mono Implants vs Traditional Implants: Comparing Cost, Convenience, and Quality"
”The Future of Dental Implants is Here! Discover the Benefits of Mono implants Today!”
Mono implants are the latest innovation in the field of dental implants – which means they provide a much better solution than their predecessors. At their core, mono implants are one-piece implants that replicate the natural root structure of your tooth.
"Full Arch Mono Implants: Providing Greater Support and Durability Than All-on-Four!"
"The Future of Tooth Replacement is Here: Discover the Benefits of Immediate Load Mono Implants"
"The Game-Changing Advancement in Dental Implants: Mono dental Implants and CERIC Technology!"
- Mono implants are self-taping small implants similar in size to mini implants. Therefore, they don't require major surgery, as does a traditional implant.
- They cost the dentist 10% - 12% of the cost of a traditional implant, so you can afford to have a small stock of them on hand.
- They are stronger than traditional implants because they aren't hollowed out to accept a screw. Instead, they are single-piece implants to secure a crown or bridge.
- The implants can be secured into the strongest part of the jawbone so they can be loaded immediately.
- Mono implants don't create bone loss and can even grow your bone.
- Mono implantation is easy to learn, so you can place implants the day after your training.
- There is no confusion and anxiety learning the mono implant system as there is with other implant systems.
- The cost of a full arch is significantly less than the cost of All-on-4 implants.
- You can use more implants (8-12) to support the prostheses building a stronger foundation to distribute the force of a patient’s bite.
- You can offer your patients a dramatically less expensive implant, so you are able to close more cases.
- You can break through the income ceiling that PPOs have imposed on your income and strategically build your implant revenue to $80K a month.
- You can increase your take-home pay because of a high profit margin with mono implants.
"We are excited to launch the Mono Implant Academy, which will serve as a hub for educating and training dental professionals on the latest techniques and technologies in dental implant care," said Dr. Jared Van Ittersum, CEO of Mono Implant Centers. "Our goal is to educate and empower dental professionals to provide high-quality, affordable dental implant care for patients throughout the nation."
The academy's course content includes:
- Implant selection and placement protocols
- Digital treatment planning and CAD/CAM techniques
- Immediate implant placement and restoration
The opening of the Mono Implant Academy marks a significant milestone in the dental industry, as dental professionals can now access training and resources to provide high-quality, affordable FULL MOUTH dental implant services to patients.
Register For Our Next Seminar